John Carter: An IMAX 3D Experience
Alternate Title(s): John Carter of Mars
JOHN CARTER, set on the mysterious and exotic planet of Barsoom (Mars), tells the story of war-weary former military captain John Carter. He is inexplicably transported to Mars where he becomes reluctantly embroiled in a conflict of epic proportions among the inhabitants of the planet, including Tars Tarkas, and the captivating Princess Dejah Thoris. In a world on the brink of collapse, Carter rediscovers his humanity when he realizes that the survival of Barsoom and its people rests in his hands.
Directed by Andrew Stanton. Producers: Jim Morris, Colin Wilson, Lindsey Collins. Screenwriters: Andrew Stanton, Mark Andrews & Michael Chabon based on "Princess of Mars" by Edgar Rice Burroughs. Starring: Taylor Kitsch, Lynn Collins, Samantha Morton, Mark Strong, Ciaran Hinds, Dominic West, James Purefoy, Daryl Sabara, Polly Walker, Bryan Cranston, with Thomas Hayden Chruch and Willem Dafoe.
BMZ User Reviews
Sorry, no BMZ User Reviews yet for this film.
BMZ User Comments
Sorry, no BMZ User Comments yet for this film.
Most Recent Releases
- Forrest Gump: The IMAX Experience
- The Expendables 3: The IMAX Experience
- James Cameron's Deepsea Challenge
- Lucy: The IMAX Experience
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: An IMAX 3D Experience
- Guardians of the Galaxy: An IMAX 3D Experience
- Hercules: An IMAX 3D Experience
- Transformers: Age Of Extinction The IMAX Experience
- Star Spangled Banner: Anthem of Liberty
- How to Train Your Dragon 2: An IMAX 3D Experience
- The Maze Runner: The IMAX Experience
- The Equalizer: The IMAX Experience
- Dracula Untold: The IMAX Experience
- The Great Apes 3D
- Interstellar: The IMAX Experience
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies An IMAX 3D Experience
- Gone with the Bullets: The IMAX Experience
- Antarctica: On The Edge
- In Saturn's Rings
- Patagonia 3D: Sea Life Haven
Get up-to-date information on new and upcoming big movies, the latest big movie buzz, multimedia clips, and the latest Big Movie Zone features.