Under the Sea 3D
The new IMAX 3D adventure will transport moviegoers to some of the most exotic and isolated undersea locations on earth, including Southern Australia, New Guinea and others in the Indo-Pacific region, allowing them to experience face-to-face encounters with some of the most mysterious and stunning creatures of the sea. It offers a uniquely inspirational and entertaining way to explore the beauty and natural wonder of the oceans, as well as the impact of global climate change. In IMAX 3D, the images will literally leap off the screen and float around the theatre, putting the audience in the movie.
Narrated by Jim Carrey, UNDER THE SEA 3D is directed by Howard Hall, produced by Toni Myers, produced for Howard Hall Productions by Michelle Hall, and executive produced by Graeme Ferguson. This Warner Bros. film is being produced and distributed by IMAX Corporation.
Clips & Trailers:
Under the Sea: Trailer [Flash]
Under the Sea: TV Spot [Flash]
Warner Bros. Pictures and IMAX Corporation Present "Under the Sea 3D," an underwater documentary adventure narrated by Jim Carrey. Directed by Howard Hall. Produced by Toni Myers. Producer for Howard Hall Productions: Michele Hall. Executive Producer: Graeme Ferguson. Line Producer: Judy Carroll. Written by Howard Hall and Toni Myers & Graeme Ferguson. Director of Photography: Howard Hall. Editor: Toni Myers. Music by Micky Erbe and Maribeth Solomon. Rated G for General Audiences.
Under the Sea 3D By Ann Coates
"Under the Sea 3D" By Lael Loewenstein, Variety
"'Under the Sea' overwhelms in 3D" By Christy Lemire, Associated Press
"Film Review: Under the Sea 3D" By Bruce Feld, Film Journal International
"Dive deep, stay dry, see 'Under the Sea'" By Bob Strauss, Mercury News
"Into the Sea 3D: The only thing missing was the singing crab" By Chris Knight, National Post
Under the Sea Splashes into Fleet Science Center IMAX Dome Theater on April 1, 2009 By Reuben H. Fleet Science Center (March 10, 2009)
Under the Sea 3D Interview: Producer Toni Myers By BMZ Staff (February 13, 2009)
BMZ User Reviews
Sorry, no BMZ User Reviews yet for this film.
BMZ User Comments
Sorry, no BMZ User Comments yet for this film.
- Trailer for Extreme Weather
- IMAX AND TWENTIETH CENTURY FOX EXPAND EXISTING PARTNERSHIP WITH NOTABLE FOUR-PICTURE GLOBAL AGREEMENT
- IMAX CORPORATION TO PRESENT AT THE GOLDMAN SACHS 25TH ANNUAL COMMUNACOPIA CONFERENCE
- Trailer, images for Hurricane 3D
- nWave Pictures Acquires Worldwide Distribution Rights to the Immersive Giant Screen Film “HURRICANE”
Most Recent Releases
- Deepwater Horizon: The IMAX Experience
- The Magnificent Seven: The IMAX Experience
- Sully: The IMAX Experience
- Ben-Hur: The IMAX Experience
- Suicide Squad: The IMAX Experience
- Star Trek Beyond: An IMAX 3D Experience
- Ghostbusters: An IMAX 3D Experience
- The Legend of Tarzan: The IMAX Experience
- Independence Day Resurgence: An IMAX 3D Experience
- Aircraft Carrier: Guardians of the Sea
Get up-to-date information on new and upcoming big movies, the latest big movie buzz, multimedia clips, and the latest Big Movie Zone features.